12/12/12

FeedBack w. Wes Nyle. EP33. Twelve Tracks of Christmas 12.13.12


Hey Donkey Punchers,

For me this year has proved promising. I am not the type of person to sit by and watch opportunities fly past me. I certainly seize the carp, and I am positive that amazing things will happen for me this year because I work hard to make my life meaningful.

I started this podcast because I wanted to create a DEMO, or portfolio that people could hear and scrutinize. But the more I listened to bands and the more I played around with my editing toys the more it became less of a resume and more of a labor of love. I hope that you have enjoyed these episodes as much as I have enjoyed making them for you. Please tell your friends to listen if they enjoy discovering new music and the meaning behind the artists that create, what I consider cutting edge rock and roll… or really whatever I like listening to.

This episode was created for the listener to count down the days till Christmas from the 13th of December. Kind of like an advent calendar. But feel free to listen to it however you like. Consider it my Christmas present to you.

May your new year be filled with as many donkeys as you can punch.

Twelve Tracks of Christmas:
1. ColdPlay – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. The Killers – Don’t Shoot Me Santa
3. Pedro The Lion – I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day
4. Deer Tick – Christmas All Summer Long
5. Best Coast and Wavves – Got Something for You
6. Florence + The Machine – Last Christmas
7. Flaming Lips – A Change at Christmas (Say It Isn’t So)
8. Julian Casablancas – Christmas Treat
9. Sufjan Stevens – That Was the Worst Christmas Ever
10. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs – All I Want for Christmas
11. Arcade Fire – Jingle Bell Rock
12. The Beach Boys – I’ll Be Home For Christmas

Until next year, sayonara,
Nyle

No comments:

Post a Comment